<$BlogRSDUrl$>
search hits made with GGSearch!
(Started counting on 08-2003)
Like to help? Donate! Visit the website to learn more.

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

GGSearch goes Commercial? 

The bigger companies are emailing me about their special deals for my SearchTool.
Yesterday I got this "agreement" in the mail, If I sign it, things would change for me.

Would you use a SearchTool that is searching in a commercial search engine?
We are NOT talking about the normal searchengines that raise some money with adverts but a search engine that has only adverts in it. If I do a search in their engine for the keyword GGSearch I got this on my screen: "Sorry, no results found for keyword: [ ggsearch ]"

So I got some sleep and dreamt about me building a commercial tool...

I woke up with a nightmare... Who can I trust?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?