<$BlogRSDUrl$>
search hits made with GGSearch!
(Started counting on 08-2003)
Like to help? Donate! Visit the website to learn more.

Thursday, August 07, 2003

Get out of your "Feed Eater" and read "the weblog review" at "Blog Traffic School" 

This Blog has been reviewed by "The Weblog Review" and I thinks it is very funny !

I guess the reviewers and some none computer geeks would be happy to read my answers to some of their questions ;-)
Let me tell you all that I am Dutch, from Holland, The Netherlands, The Low lands, Koninkrijk der Nederlanden, le Pay Bas. I am also a Frysian, from the Provence Friesland, Fryslan, Frislan! The host is www.frysianfools.com ;-)

I eat tulips in a windmill while I walk stoned on wooden shoes and the sea water is at knee or ear level (depending on the tides).

Just kiddin! I don't eat tulips! ;-)

Wendy and Brent are both right.. I type a lot about the progress of the search tool. In the meanwhile I also see a lot of goodies around like: MobBlogs, Wordblogs and Tunablogs that inspire me for a not to personel blog. GGSearch should be ready in a year of two, three, so I got the time to open my mind for advanced blog blogging...

They gave me a rating of 3.5 and 4 (3.7500) Excellent! That's better then I did on reallivelife school a long time ago! :-)
Thank you: Chris Pirillo's Blog Traffic School and my Blog Traffic School teachers! When can I do the next course?

Thank you Weblog reviewers for giving me an inside of my own blog! You both did a good job and pointed out some nice and friendly points.

And people get out of your "RSS Feed Eater" and rate it yourself at the bottom of this page.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?