<$BlogRSDUrl$>
search hits made with GGSearch!
(Started counting on 08-2003)
Like to help? Donate! Visit the website to learn more.

Saturday, August 16, 2003

Picture of god 

Resembling the fury of a raging sea, this image actually shows a bubbly ocean of glowing hydrogen gas and small amounts of other elements such as oxygen and sulfur. The photograph, taken by NASA's Hubble Space Telescope, captures a small region within M17, a hotbed of star formation. M17, also known as the Omega or Swan Nebula, is located about 5,500 light-years away in the constellation Sagittarius.
More info on the hubblesite. I would call that god like!

Excelent! Paul found a publisher for his book "Hanseatic League". Good work!

This weekend I am going to think about my strategies for the Search Tool. Yes, again :-)
I had some fruitful conversations with some of our blog gods and now it is time to plan the route to take. There are so many things I could do. You will read more about that later!

About that worm that hits the Net.. It's going fast! This morning I needed to phone in because my Kabel ISP did not give me a connection and it was like having a loophole. It kept on warning and I was very glad that I patched and updated the whole bunch.
Now that my kabel is online again I don't have those incomming attacs anymore. I love my Freesco box.

Mabey somebody can catch it like we did with codered and nimba.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?