<$BlogRSDUrl$>
search hits made with GGSearch!
(Started counting on 08-2003)
Like to help? Donate! Visit the website to learn more.

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

75000 search queries 

Yeah, I know that I should have posted more..

Not much to say about it. My leg/spine isn't that great the last couple of weeks so I tried to leave the machine alone.
The wishlist is still growing and I must say that in my mind I already build the perfect tool.. Now I should get /take the time to actualy build it :-)

Yesterday the 75000th search query hit was made! Yes, I think it is great too!

In time I want to create a sortof stats page for the hits.. Would be fun to see on what day most people use it. But because the limited time this is also written in the wishlist.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?