<$BlogRSDUrl$>
search hits made with GGSearch!
(Started counting on 08-2003)
Like to help? Donate! Visit the website to learn more.

Friday, September 12, 2003

GGSearch 3.7 the searchtool with Google(TM) and Feedster power! 


At this moment I am busy updating the website for:
Done with updating the GGSearch website with the latest version (3.7)!



Would I stop now? Of course not! I just started with it! The future will bring more options and a lot of features.

Special thanx to: The betatesters, translators and donators.

Extra gratitude to: Chris Pirillo, Scott Johnson, The Norwood twins ;-) , Chee Aun and Helsby for giving me input and output. Without you folks this tool wouldn't be so great.

Do you have something for the wishlist? Let me know!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?