<$BlogRSDUrl$>
search hits made with GGSearch!
(Started counting on 08-2003)
Like to help? Donate! Visit the website to learn more.

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Smoking news 

Some insane political dudes wanted to ban smoking from pubs, cafes and Disco's in our country. But because the owners of those establishments talked with our government and claimed that they will loose a lot of customers, these dudes changed their silly minds.

Now don't get me wrong, I am for a smoke free pub. Place a good ventilation system and start a law that controlling it so people can eat/ drink without having to sniff up my smoke. But a total smoking ban is stupid! Some people here tried to open a smoke free pub but because nobody went there is was closed very quick. I think you need more none smoking customers for that.

I do think that you should ban it from sport and government buildings. And I love to see a picture of a rotten lung on my tabaco package! That will teach me! "You see that rotten lung?", "That's your future..". Hey, didn't knew I got one.

Oh well.. I know I need to stop smoking.. One day I will learn!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?