<$BlogRSDUrl$>
search hits made with GGSearch!
(Started counting on 08-2003)
Like to help? Donate! Visit the website to learn more.

Friday, October 31, 2003

Getting busy again 

Yeah its about time we going to do some usefull coding again..
Don't know where to start yet..Should I dig into the great world of Feedster or should I start with my new idea and build [NoNameDueToSteeling]? Why not start both at the same time and get myself insane :-P

Looking at new goodies.. Have you seen the mighty Lockergnome in a new jacket? My first impression was Wooooow. They did a very nice job. Navigation is easy and there a lot more features in it (or I didn't noticed it before.... sorry dudes).

The ggsearch.com front is stalling. Not much to say about it and I think I shut up about it too. Well, lets say for now I will shut up about it.

Lets see what November brings us.. If you have some input.. Give it to me now!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?