<$BlogRSDUrl$>
search hits made with GGSearch!
(Started counting on 08-2003)
Like to help? Donate! Visit the website to learn more.

Thursday, October 16, 2003

GGsearch.com part II 

To collect some evidence I am going to post here all the email I get for those @#$$%@#%$ people from GGSearch.com

If you want to get rid of GGSearch.com try Spybot.
If you fixed it in a different manor, Please email me so I can help all those other users..

Email:
Dear Sirs,
During my internet connection this morning GGSearch.com was automatically, and without my consent, loaded onto my browser and change my home page to www.ggsearch.com. I hope you are not responsible for this invasion.
I did not request this and do not want it. I had our IT department change it, but it changed itself again later back to ggsearch. I would greatly appreciate your help in removing this pest from my computer.


Email:
Gidday
My computer constantly tries to open www.ggsearch.com/error/page 404.html. It is very frustrating. Can you help me to remove it out of my system Windows XP Pro.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?