<$BlogRSDUrl$>
search hits made with GGSearch!
(Started counting on 08-2003)
Like to help? Donate! Visit the website to learn more.

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

#### GGSEARCH.COM, Please help me!!! 

Pardon my language...

Sorry to tell you but I really dont like this website: www.ggsearch.com

Let me tell you why:

Email:
Hi, I was just wondering if this ggsearch bar is in any way connected to
www.ggsearch.com You see I am having some problems with pop-ups that
originate from that website so I did a search and found your site. I was
just hoping that you were connected and could help me. Please resond asap.
Thank you.


Email:
The other day, I woke up and found the GGSearch page opening my browser as the home page. I already have a home page that is a portal with many features on it. It is related to my business. So I re-designated my page as the home page, deleted all the cookies and placed the GGSearch page in a security zone of my NORTON’s Internet Security program. GGSearch keeps coming back and replacing my home page. I would like this to stop. Perhaps, you can advise me on a method to accomplish this. I hope this clears things up a bit.

Email:
How do I get this off my machine. Every 2 minutes it auto-runs stealing focus, and causing problems..

Email:
I did not install ggsearch but it has been installed on my computer invaribly creating 404 pop ups..can you instruct how I remove ggsearch since it is not found anywhere on the computer using a files search (i.e. it must surplanted in the registry )..

And many more to follow :-(

Now I already found this information about the !@#@@#%@%#$%:

Domain Name: GGSEARCH.COM
Registrar: STARGATE.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.stargateinc.com
Referral URL: http://www.stargateinc.com
Name Server: NS1.EZZHOSTING.COM
Name Server: NS12.EZZHOSTING.COM
Status: ACTIVE
Updated Date: 29-sep-2003

Does anybody know what I can do about that?

How can I tell my users to get rid of that webpage?

Are there any laws in your country that could stop them?




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?