<$BlogRSDUrl$>
search hits made with GGSearch!
(Started counting on 08-2003)
Like to help? Donate! Visit the website to learn more.

Sunday, October 05, 2003

The Search Tool 

In November I will start to work on: "The Search Tool".
Now I dont have a name for "The Search Tool" but I can promise you this:

Add a search engine, add some parameters, create some options and you are ready to go.
It should stay really simple. And I think I will launch it as shareware. Yes, I need to buy some coffee too!

The Price.. hmmzz that is always a struggle. Need to think more about that. What will be a fair price for a nice little tool? What if you are a search engine owner? If I make a registration in it, how long will it take before I can download a regkey maker for it on a crack site?

Any suggestions?

Another project I am thinking of is something I talked about with Scott some time ago. That will be a larger project but because I want to change my "Code Framework" anyway it would be on track already.
Lets see what the future brings us.

Type and read you later!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?