<$BlogRSDUrl$>
search hits made with GGSearch!
(Started counting on 08-2003)
Like to help? Donate! Visit the website to learn more.

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Bee sting therapy and fifteen minutes of fame 

Sometimes Betatesters get bugged too,

A text from Rufus his website:

Fine.
So I have MS (Multiple Sclerosis). Primary progressive too. In 1995 it started with my eyes by now I am sitting in a wheelchair and I do not expect to get out of it ever again. My hands and eyes are getting worse and worse. I am screwed, big time!

I do realise that life is still now. And if I want things to happen I have to make them happen myself. Therefor this site. My fifteen minutes of fame.

Rufus.

I think we all need to give him his fifteen minutes. Visit his website, inform yourself, learn about the bee sting therapy and hope you don't need to do what is dailly live for him.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?