<$BlogRSDUrl$>
search hits made with GGSearch!
(Started counting on 08-2003)
Like to help? Donate! Visit the website to learn more.

Friday, January 23, 2004

Offline for a few days 

Whe are moving Part II
Yesterday I demolished my old desk, so now I type his on the floor. Yes it is moving time!
I hope to be in the air ASAP but as you might know.. Things can be tough and providers can be slow..
We will see what happens..

Anyway the Phone is already "out of order" untill tomorow. Couldn't find the phones anyway because they are somewhere in a box. Now where did we put that box?

My last post from "De Leeuw 39", It was nice to have lived here, it's great to move!

"Joost van den Vondel straat" here we come!

I will type and read you later! Don't forget to drop in for Coffee!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?