<$BlogRSDUrl$>
search hits made with GGSearch!
(Started counting on 08-2003)
Like to help? Donate! Visit the website to learn more.

Saturday, August 21, 2004

GGSearch 3.8? 

Well folks, I am coding again!

Yes! Finally I am trying to get into it.
First thing I needed to fix is the "icon does not come back in after shell (explorer) crash".
Seems like I fixed it, so soon a beta will role out for the beta testers.

Also I implemeted a feature so you can add another search engine to search in.. Now I still don't know if this going to be an option for you all or only available for the donators. Time will tell...

The installer needs some tweaking too.. Seems that sometimes the application itsef doesn't get installed (Yes, a bit stupid). I put online a zipped version for those unlucky few but I really must do something about it.

Type and read you later

Pieter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?