<$BlogRSDUrl$>
search hits made with GGSearch!
(Started counting on 08-2003)
Like to help? Donate! Visit the website to learn more.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Does size matters? 

Now although I think that most of you think of something different now ;-) I wanted to say something about the size of a program...

GGSearch did not shrink in size this time... I tried to do my best to get it smaller and to shrink it from byte to byte but this time...

Version 3.7 is 337.408 bytes (big/small) and the new upcomming version is at this moment 368.640 bytes...
That means an upsize of 31.232 bytes..
Still I can keep it under the 0.5mb so it's not at all that bad...
With the harddrives that are available I gues that most of you will still have gigabytes left for your music and movies so..

does size really matters?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?