<$BlogRSDUrl$>
search hits made with GGSearch!
(Started counting on 08-2003)
Like to help? Donate! Visit the website to learn more.

Monday, September 06, 2004

FeedEater awareness 

Never thought that somebody would actually read this blog again after the hype that hit this goodie..
Knowing that keeping on blogging takes much more power then drinking coffee I am trying to keep on posting small snippits of text to please you the readers of this blog.
I know that some of you still reading this blog in your feedeaters and I wonder what link you are using is it the ATOM or the RSS and why?

A fresh week has started and I think I am almost so far to push out a beta...
I Wanted to much with 3.8 and made a big mess out of it. Now I have to clean it up, put the pieces togeheter again and then write that thingie what nobody likes to read..

Helpfiles....

Oh no not again!!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?